As a 18650 3.7 v Battery Factory, I would like to share with you the way
manufacturers inspect lithium battery packs.
The key to the manufacturer's inspection content are: capacitance detection, loading detection, charge and discharge detection, short-circuit fault detection, internal resistance detection, working voltage detection, resistor detection, current maintenance detection, kit detection, etc.
4.2 v 18650 Battery
1. Sub-volume experiment: The sub-volume experiment is used separately, and 1C is used as a standard experiment, general experiment and rapid experiment. The activity of the lithium battery pack is mainly to better clarify the volume and characteristics of the battery pack.
2. Charging and discharging inspection: The purpose of battery charging and discharging inspection is to distinguish whether the charging power circuit of the lithium battery pack is normal. There are certain regulations for the detection of battery charging voltage and current.
3. Short-circuit fault experiment: The key to short-circuit fault experiment is to distinguish whether the overcurrent protection function of the lithium battery pack is normal. Generally speaking, the test standard is to use a fully intelligent detector. When testing, pay special attention to the short-circuit fault time should be less than 3 seconds. It is not possible to use the multimeter current range or working voltage range to carry out short-circuit fault detection.
4. Internal resistance experiment: The internal resistance experiment is an index value to distinguish the power consumption of the lithium battery pack itself. When the internal resistance is too large, it will endanger the charge and discharge, and even make it impossible to charge and discharge.
5. Overcurrent protection experiment: When the lithium battery pack is fully charged, use a variable resistor to adjust the charge and discharge current, so that the current is slowly expanded. When the charge and discharge current exceeds a certain operating voltage value, the charge and discharge control loop current is cut off and the current is zero. The amount of current before the recording is cut off is the amount of overcurrent protection current.
Our company also has 4.2 v 18650 Battery on sale, please contact us.