With the prevalence of portable devices, more and more medical device
manufacturers have begun to develop portable medical devices. Of course,
products involving portable devices cannot do without batteries. Most of the
lithium batteries in medical devices use polymer lithium batteries. Naturally
also contains Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. For medical equipment, what are the
advantages of medical equipment lithium batteries? The medical machinery
manufacturing companies also have relatively high regulations on lithium
batteries, and ordinary battery manufacturing companies cannot consider their
regulations. As a Camping Solar Power System Factory, share with you.
SANYO Lithium Ion Battery
What are the advantages of lithium batteries for medical equipment?
1. Good safety performance. Most medical equipment rechargeable batteries use plastic hard-packed lithium batteries, which are different from the plastic shell of liquid rechargeable batteries. If there is a safety risk, liquid rechargeable batteries are very easy to explode, while medical equipment rechargeable batteries are only Inflated.
2. The wall thickness of the hard-packed lithium battery is not large, and the thinness can be guaranteed. In addition, it can be applied under certain bending or distortion standards, and it is not easy to harm the battery performance. The thickness of the liquid lithium battery meets the following technical shortcomings.
3. The net weight is relatively light. The rechargeable battery used in medical equipment is a hard-packed lithium battery. The net weight is 40% lighter than an aluminum shell lithium battery of the same volume and 20% lighter than an aluminum shell rechargeable battery.
4. The appearance design of the hard pack lithium battery can be advanced customized, and the wall thickness of the rechargeable battery can be improved or reduced according to customer satisfaction, or the appearance design can be changed to improve the specific performance indicators of medical devices.
5. Compared with the aluminum shell rechargeable battery of the same specification, the volume of the hard pack lithium battery is higher than 10-15%, while the aluminum shell rechargeable battery is higher than 5-10%.
6. The hard-packed lithium battery produced and processed by the stacked built-in manufacturing process, based on the unique design scheme, can greatly reduce the characteristic impedance of the rechargeable battery, and greatly improve the performance indicators of the high-current charge and discharge of the rechargeable battery. Hard-pack lithium batteries are widely used in medical equipment outdoor rescue defibrillation monitors, blood pressure monitors, oxygen concentration electrocardiogram monitors, palm electrocardiogram monitors, single-lead electrocardiographs, etc.
Our company also has SANYO Lithium Ion Battery on sale, welcome to contact us.